By agreeing to these Terms on behalf of a legal entity, you have the legal authority to bind the company or other legal entity to these Terms and you are at least 18 years old or the age of majority where you reside, whichever is older, can form a legally binding contract online, and have the full, right, power and authority to enter into and to comply with the obligations under these Terms.
As part of the Site, Glitter provides access to a decentralised finance/infrastructure application (“Application”) on the Algorand and Solana blockchains, that allows users of digital assets (“Digital Assets”) to transact using smart contracts (“Smart Contracts”). These smart contracts allow users to bridge a digital asset from one blockchain to another blockchain. Using the Glitter Finance platform may require that you pay fees, such as gas charges on the Algorand and Solana networks, to complete a transaction.
You acknowledge and agree that Glitter has no control over any Smart Contract, transactions, the method of payment of any transactions, or any actual payments of transactions. You must ensure that you have a sufficient balance of the applicable cryptocurrency tokens stored at your Glitter Protocol-compatible wallet address (“Wallet”) to complete any transaction on the Glitter Protocol or the Algorand or Solana networks before initiating such transaction.
Using the Glitter Bridge will require the wrapping of tokens. As such, the following terms will apply and are binding from the moment of use of the Glitter Bridge application:
All Wrapping and Unwrapping (bridging of tokens cross-chain) will be subject to a transaction fee (Fee). This will be advised at the time a Wrapping Request or Unwrapping Request is received by the Glitter Bridge Application.
Connecting Digital Wallet
When using the App, you may connect your digital wallet, such as, for illustration purposes only, MyAlgo or similar software (the “Digital Wallets”). Glitter Finance does not receive access to or control over your Digital Wallet, or virtual assets, including cryptocurrencies and other cryptographic tokens, such as, for example, SOL, ALGO, xALGO, xSOL (the “Virtual Assets”) held in such Digital Wallet. Therefore, you are solely responsible for securing your Digital Wallet and credentials thereto. You may disconnect your Digital Wallet from the App at any time. Glitter Finance is not responsible for, does not endorse, shall not be held liable in connection with, and does not make any warranties, whether express or implied, as to the Digital Wallets used by you with the Platform. When using Digital Wallets, you should review applicable terms and policies that govern your use of such Digital Wallets.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that Glitter Finance does not provide any custodial or similar services, custodial solutions or software, does not act as your agent or representative, and does not control or custody any of your funds or Virtual Assets.
- Glitter Finance shall not be responsible for or held liable in connection with any operation carried out by you, any other user or group of users in or with the use of the Smart-Contract Systems or the Platform, including any transfer, delivery, use, or storing of Virtual Assets.
- Glitter Finance shall not be acting as an intermediary in any transaction nor shall it be responsible for ensuring that any transaction two made with the use of the Platform or otherwise on the blockchain is actually completed or performed.
- Glitter Finance does not control or influence the transactions on blockchain networks, and therefore is unable to cancel, reverse, block, or freeze any transactions conducted by you or any other user of the Platform or Smart-Contract Systems.
- Glitter Finance is not your broker, fund manager, or any intermediary to any broker or fund manager. Neither the Platform nor the Smart-Contract Systems or anything in these Terms shall be considered as broker and/or fund management services, or any intermediation services thereto.
- Neither the Platform nor Glitter Finance provides financial advisory, legal, regulatory, or tax services directly, indirectly, implicitly, or in any other manner, and you should not consider any content contained in these Terms, information or materials provided by Glitter Finance (or on our behalf) to be a substitute for professional financial, legal, regulatory, tax, or other advice.
- The Platform, including any information and materials available thereon, is not intended to constitute an offer of securities or Virtual Assets, or a solicitation for investment in or purchase of securities or Virtual Assets in any jurisdiction, nor is it intended to constitute a prospectus or offer document of any type.
- We do not provide any opinion or any advice to purchase, sell, or otherwise transact with Virtual Assets, and nothing communicated by us shall form the basis of, or be relied upon in connection with, any contract or investment decision. Please consult your own legal or financial advisor before making any decision, and always do your own research.
- Virtual Assets are extremely volatile which means that their value and applicable exchange rates may change dramatically in a very short time depending on various factors and forces. Furthermore, the composition of Virtual Assets supplied to certain Third-Party Services (as defined below), whether through the App or otherwise, may change, their value may go up or down, or drop significantly. Glitter Finance shall not be responsible for or held liable in connection with any damages or losses that you may incur as a result of or in connection with the change in the composition, value or price of your Virtual Assets.
- $XGLI is not available for traders/users of the United States of America, for a citizen of any country that is on the sanctioned list, and for a citizen of any country where crypto tokens are currently prohibited. Usage (buying/trading/holding) of the XGLI by any individual from the above-mentioned countries constitutes a breach of contract and a violation of the Glitter Finance Terms and Conditions.
3. Access to the Site
Access to the Site is provided “as is” and “as available” basis only. We do not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will be available or uninterrupted, or secure or free of bugs. By using the Site, you understand and agree that access may be interrupted, suspended or restricted, including because of a fault, error or unforeseen circumstances or because we are carrying out planned maintenance. You understand and agree that we are not liable to you for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of the Site being unavailable at any time for any reason. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the site to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction or to terminate your access to and use of the Site, at any time and in our sole discretion. We may remove or amend the content of the Site at any time. We are under no obligation to update the content of the Site. We do not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
As a condition to accessing or using the Site, you agree that you will:
- Only use the Services and the Site for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms.
- Ensure that all information that you provide on the Site is current, complete, and accurate.
- Maintain the security and confidentiality of access to your Wallet.
- Not violate any applicable law, including, without limitation, any relevant and applicable anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing laws and any relevant and applicable privacy and data collection laws, in each case as may be amended.
- Not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful.
- Not export, reexport, or transfer, directly or indirectly, any Glitter technology in violation of applicable export laws or regulations.
- Not infringe on or misappropriate any contract, intellectual property or other third-party right, or commit a tort while using the Site.
- Not use the Site in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Site or the Glitter Protocol, or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of the Site or the Glitter Protocol in any manner.
- Not attempt to circumvent any content filtering techniques or security measures that Glitter employs on the Site, or attempt to access any service or area of the Site that you are not authorized to access.
- Not use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper, or other automated means or interface not provided by us, to access the Site to extract data.
- Not introduce any malware, virus, trojan horse, worm, logic bomb, drop-dead device, backdoor, shutdown mechanism or other harmful material into the Site.
- Not post content or communications on the Site that are, in our sole discretion, libelous, defamatory, profane, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, indecent, lewd, vulgar, suggestive, harassing, hateful, threatening, offensive, discriminatory, bigoted, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent, deceptive or otherwise objectionable.
- Not post content on the Site containing unsolicited promotions, commercial messages or any chain messages or user content designed to deceive or trick the user of the Site.
- Not encourage or induce any third party to engage in any of the activities prohibited under these Terms.
4. Risks in Using the Site
At any time, your access to your Digital Assets may be suspended or terminated or there may be a delay in your access or use of your Digital Assets which may result in the Digital Assets diminishing in value or you being unable to complete a Smart Contract.
As a condition of using the Site, you understand and agree that you assume all risk in connection with your access and use of the Site, the Application and the Smart Contracts and that you expressly waive and release Glitter from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, or damages arising from or in any way related to your use of the Site, the Application or the Smart Contracts.
The Site may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites. We do not endorse, warrant and are not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on the Site by anyone other than authorized employees or spokespersons while acting in their official capacities. Your use of a third-party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third-party site.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner of all intellectual property rights in the Site and the material published on them. These works are protected by copyright laws and all such rights are reserved. Except for the limited use rights granted to you in these Terms, you shall not acquire any right, title or interest in the Site. Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are expressly reserved.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Glitter and its officers, directors, employees, parents, partners, successors, agents, distribution partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their related companies from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, obligations, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of, related to, or that may arise in connection with: (i) your access to or use of the Site; (ii) any actual or alleged violation or breach by you of these Terms; (iv) any actual or alleged breach of any representation, warranty, or covenant that you have made to us; or (v) your acts or omissions. You agree to cooperate fully with us in the defense of any claim that is the subject of your obligations hereunder.
The content and materials available on the Site are for informational purposes only and is not intended to address your particular requirements. In particular, the content and materials available on the Site does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by us, should not be regarded as an offer, solicitation, invitation or recommendation to buy or sell investments, securities or any other financial services and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any specific investment or other decisions. Nothing on the Site constitutes an offer or solicitation to sell, or distribution of, investments and related services to anyone. You expressly agree that use of the site is at your sole risk. The site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Without limiting the foregoing and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Glitter, and its officers, directors, employees, parents, partners, successors, agents, distribution partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their related companies disclaim any and all warranties including any: (1) warranties that the site will meet your requirements; (2) warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, security, usefulness, timeliness, or informational content of the site; (3) warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose; (4) warranties for services or goods received through or advertised on the site; (5) warranties concerning the accuracy or reliability of the results that may be obtained from the use of the site; (6) warranties that your use of the site will be secure or uninterrupted; and (7) warranties that errors in the software will be corrected.
9. Limitation of Liability
10. Choice of Law
Jurisdiction and Venue These Terms shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Any legal proceedings against Glitter and its affiliates, or subsidiaries, that may arise out of, relate to, or be in any way connected with the Site or these Terms shall be brought exclusively to the court of the Republic of Lithuania and you waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
11. Dispute Resolution and Mandatory Arbitration
You agree to resolve any claims relating to the Site or these Terms through final and binding arbitration through a single arbitrator. The arbitral examination and resolution will occur within the regulations of the Republic of Lithuania. The arbitrator will have no authority to award punitive or other damages not measured by the prevailing party's actual damages, except as may be required by statute. The arbitration will be held in the Republic of Lithuania. The claimant agrees to pay all arbitration fees as required by the Republic of Lithuania. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the site or these terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
12. No Class Actions
To the extent allowed by law, we each waive any right to pursue disputes on a classwide basis; that is, to either join a claim with the claim of any other person or entity, or assert a claim in a representative capacity on behalf of anyone else in any lawsuit, arbitration or other proceeding.
13. No Trial by Jury
To the extent allowed by law, we each waive any right to trial by jury in any lawsuit, arbitration or other proceeding.
We may perform any of our obligations, and exercise any of the rights granted to us under these Terms, through a third-party. We may assign any or all our rights and obligations under these Terms to any third-party. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import. Except where specifically stated otherwise, if any part of these Terms is unlawful or unenforceable for any reason, we both agree that only that part of the Terms shall be stricken and that the remaining terms in the Terms shall not be affected. All disclaimers, indemnities and exclusions in these Terms shall survive termination of the Terms and shall continue to apply during any suspension or any period during which the Site is not available for you to use for any reason whatsoever. These Terms and the documents referred to in them set out the entire agreement between you and us with respect to your use of the site, Glitter and the services provided via the site and supersede any and all prior or contemporaneous representations, communications or agreements (written or oral) made between you or us.