Principal Web3 Blockchain Developer
- Knowledge of blockchain
- Exposure to IBC and Tendermint technologies preferred
- Experience to Teal 5 preferred
- Knowledge and ability to test one’s code
- Ability to follow the team leader closely
- Ability to work within the team
- An attitude of being willing to learn new things
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus
- Company dividends (tokens) based on performance
- Remote work location with flexible hours is possible
- Possibility to work and relocate to the EU
- Possibility of working in a fast-growing, and successful blockchain technology startup
Note: Application must include a CV, Photo, LinkedIn profile, and link to Github repository.
Web3 Frontend Engineer
Glitter Finance is a bridge protocol that allows cross-chain asset transfer across multiple blockchain networks. We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Building, maintaining and modifying websites and user interfaces
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build front-end web3 interface to interact with backend code and logic
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Proficient in GIT and knowledge of pull request based workflows
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Routinely testing websites for ease of use, speed and other quality factors
- Fixing any website issues or bugs that arise
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of professional software development with ability to ship high quality, well-crafted code
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
What you will get:
- Competitive salary and long term employment at a fast growing and successful, cryptocurrency startup.
- Opportunity to move and work in the EU.
Note: Application must include a CV, Photo, LinkedIn profile, Portfolio and link to Github repository.